Friday, 1 March 2013

Welcome March, and what I've been up to

 Photos be my on Instagram

Hello! The weather has been really awful, not only snowing, but very very cold, the 2 shots above I made on good days but packed into my down-jacket and gloves. That's the reason why there was no outfit post this week, but I am already working on it! I spent a lot of time inside, due to the cold, and recently I made a big decision - to change my diet completely. I used to eat a lot of sweets and still want to, but I found a way to replace my carvings with healthy stuff: 

Favourite new dessert/breakfast and favourite new snack! 

Funny faces I make during selfies, because I can't take myself seriously

Cute lips-bag and a frog-mirror I found during the sales!

Bye bye chocolate bars, hello, small chocolate hearts!


Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's March already!
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, the number of apps is steadily rising, and if Nokia continues to put out quality phones like the Lumia 900, we may see developers take more notice and the number of apps will rise accordingly.

    Since the controversial introduction of the format in 2003
    its growing popularity now prompts the question of threat to
    the traditional test format. One situation had me
    pose as bait to draw the enemies out so my ally could dispatch them.
    When it comes to bridging your skills gap in gaming world then you
    can do anything to prove yourself. An analysis this change will give us
    insight into the supposed benefits they entail. IMPORTANT NOTE: When shopping for a sound card, make sure you do not accidentally
    purcahse one that is "Low Profile. We relate to it like it's the truth. Nevertheless, we're now moving on and talking about the top Xbox 360 games for 2012. *Composite fillings. There is a rarely discussed addiction that can be as enslaving as drugs and as devastating to self-respect, self-confidence and healthy functioning as alcoholism.

    Here is my blog post ... http://www.debonairblog.eu/MarceloRe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pis! Those faces are so funny. :) I think I should change my diet too...at least eat a bit more fruit and vegetable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wіth dozens of гaԁio appѕ fоr i - Phοne aѵailable in i - Tunes, theгe
    iѕ аn aрp foг еѵеry categorу of muѕic lοvеr to love.
    Also, by having a radіο internship in
    yοur гesume, therе iѕ a bеtter chance
    fоr you to become a DJ when уou apply for а ϳob in anу rаdiο station іn the nаtiοn.

    Even today, I go big game huntіng аnd all this, and the
    moге dangerous sоmething is, the happіеr I am.


    Ϻу web ρаgе mouse click the next article

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deine Smartphonehülle ist super süß ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)