Thursday, 3 January 2013

Spacegirlgram



I thought of doing a different kind of post...a collage of my snapshots i make during the day! I'm on Instagram since last week, and i really love it!
You can follow me here:  http://instagram.com/monikamandoki // monikamandoki

When I go shopping, i love to wear comfy clothes like sweatpants - and lately I love wearing bows!

Lord of the Rings - boardgame on New Years Eve - and comfy knee-high socks. I actually wanted to buy OVER-knee socks and got these by accident ;)

My favourite meal - tomatocream soup and my favourite famous dead person - Andy Warhol! These two are a match in heaven ;)


Trying on my new blue lipstick - and eating tons of chocolate

Cute little sugarbags with sugarbabes on it - very fashionable and it helps me to dose sugar in my tea. Oh and these's me again with a polka dot hair bow.

Trying "70s" eye-makeup and nude lips - and wearing my flower-crown. Also, leather shorts and fake sequined uggs = supercombination.
I love KinderÜberraschung and all kinds of chocolate!

25 comments:

  1. loving this kind of post.. adds so much personality to a blog, more than just simple & "dry" outfit posts! (that's why there is an overflow of insta-look alikes on my blog too!)
    loving the 70s styling!

    xo/Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same overknees socks! im fallowing you onda instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures!! =) love the flowers on your hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE those socks! following you on instagram now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your blog, and those lip colors. now following
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of pics!Lovely blog! What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! I really love that blue lipstick.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pics, love your headbands! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!!!! I’m following you back on bloglovin (#80)....please let me know if would you like to follow each other on GFC too<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  9. love the beanie with the huge bow!! totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics!!

    Kiss
    http://jourlejour-marie.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!
    Hope you've had a brilliant xmas and new year!!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin or blogconnect :)
    let me know!
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this post so much :) you beautiful you :D

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cool and fun pictures!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey dear, I love your blog and I'm definitely following :) Hope you follow back :)

    Mia :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tolle Bilder, mag diese Instagram Bilder Posts :)
    Lg Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey i just found your blog, kove it!! im following you now! i have a new post up if you get a chance to take a look!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love egg chocolate too. Also love the bow picture, it looks so pretty!
    Amazing blog!

    <3, Sonshu, www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing pics!! I love all your bows! :) so pretty and cute!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great to see,
    since I started using Instagram for the first time,
    I started to get addicted as well haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely pictures, you are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)