Wednesday, 26 December 2012

If i was a rich girl...


I am in love with these items and wanted to show them on here.
I saw them by accident on Facebook, so I checked out the Helmut Lang website - usually I don't look at designers "webshops" because it makes me a bit depressed!
These are available on Sale now at Helmut Lang - still these prizes are unaffordable for me.

1. WEATHERED SHEARLING COAT $2,195.00 $1,317.00
2. LUSH VOILE TOP $192.00 (light one) - $320.00 (the black one)
3. PATINA STRETCH LEATHER LEGGING  $920.00 $552.00
4. OXIDE PRINT CHIFFON TOP $390.00 $234.00
Check out these and more amazingly timeless minimalistic pieces here!


3 comments:

  1. Love your Blog!

    Follow for a follow and new SAMANTHA WILLIS GIVEAWAY on my blog!

    www.rueabbey.blogspot.com.au

    - S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. leggins is the best!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)