Wednesday, 19 December 2012

At the mall


Since the weather has been pretty yucky here, it became almost impossible to take photos outside - constant raining or awful icy winds.
You have to get creative and look for new loctions - I decided to go to a mall nearby on sunday, when they aee fairly empty (Shops are closed on Sunday in Austria)
I am  not a christmas fanatic, but i really love the decorations everywhere! This is the best part of winter, so enjoy it :)



Jumper - Awwdore
Vest - Shoppalu
Jeans - Zara
Bag - Mango
Boots - Chicwish




4 comments:

  1. I love the xmas light it makes the winter less dark and depressing...

    http://www.wishmasterin.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hey girl, i cant find your blog address on your profile ...:)
      i would love to check it since you leave such nice comments!!

      Delete
  3. I had been just simply seeking this data for some time.
    After Six hours involving steady Googleing, at long last I bought that with your
    web site. I'm wondering what’s the actual Google’s dilemma that will doesn’t get ranking this kind of beneficial internet sites nearer to the highest. Usually top web sites are brimming with rubbish. Specifically a short while ago, following the completely new panda algorithm bring up to date.
    Also visit my web blog : Online Vehicle Insurance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)