Tuesday, 13 November 2012

The Jacket

Styling a short jacket isn't quite easy, but I couldn't resist this olive-green one, by Chicwish. I love the "message" on the back an the cozy faux fur collar.
I have been wearing this jacket the entire mellow autumn time, now I feel it's time to warm up and get a longer jacket or coat:
Also check out another outfit I styled with this jacket to shoot photos for an article on Katharina Puchner Photography.






Jacket - Chicwish
Pull - ZARA
Pants - Mango
Sneakers - Ragazza



5 comments:

  1. Love your Jacket! Great combination and style!
    Kisses Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, especially your coat and your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Spacegirl :D Your blog is really lovely and the photos are amazing.
    I am follwing you now and I would be glad if you would do so, too.

    xoxo Sabrina @ http://fashion-scrambled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)