Friday, 16 November 2012

Strips of licorice

Photos by www.theoneswelove.at / Kerstin Weidinger

I have avoided the colour red pretty much all of my life, since some "expert" told me that I am the autumn colours-type and should be wearing brown, mustard and red - and I am still not wearing much of those colours, only if you pay me enough i'll do it more.
I think its the lace stripes that make this top really pretty - also, stripes are extremely photogenic, just check photos of Pablo Picasso or Andy Warhol. 






Top - Sugarlips
Coated Jeans - Zara
Sequined Heels - Mango

7 comments:

  1. such a cute look! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour actually does suit you a lot! And to add to it the stripes look amazing!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the details of your outfit :)
    dots and polka !!

    eraklia x
    http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great pictures!
    You look so pretty!
    Greetings, The Golden Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely your becoming my fav ones!!
    follow you now ;)

    hugs,
    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style
    You are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit :)

    http://www.wishmasterin.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)