Friday, 26 October 2012

Scotch & Swimmingpool


Photography by Kerstin Weidinger/www.theoneswelove.at

Hello again.
I don't wanna sound snotty, but I think the colours I am wearing here do really work for me, which is a little sad because they aren't bright colours - but those work for very few people anyways.
Khaki, Black, Gold, Grey will be my best friends these upcoming dark winter months. Maybe I will add a little bit of tomato red.





 
Blouse - Maison Scotch/Scotch & Soda
"BAD" Tee - MANGO
Jeans - ZARA
Spiked Slippers - Chicwish

7 comments:

  1. tolles Outfit!
    ich Schuhe sind ja krass :-)
    LG Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit, your hair - so beautiful. Khaki suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. die schuhe sind killa :)
    grüße von
    taste-your-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and great look!

    Please, follow my blog on Bloglovin and Facebook, if you like it. I can do the same for you, just let me know in my comments ;)

    Have a fabulous day!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine Bloglovin

    LA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ♥ ur blog!
    Du hast so tolle Fotos und die Schuhe sind einfach der Hammer!!
    Woooooooow, wow, wow!!

    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei:

    glorious-anne-grace.blogspot.de

    xoxo,
    Anen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool shoes!

    ROMWE/CASH GIVEAWAY: http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-romwecash.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)