Monday, 15 October 2012

Keep it simple

I haven't posted in a week, because I was kind of fed up with blogging...does it happen to you as well? Also, I had lots of other things to do, lot of work, stressful people...nevermind.
The world is not just black and white, but my outfit today is - I got many compliments on this blouse, I think it's very unique and chic - I paired it with comfortable pants by Mango, and my beloved suede boots.
The tote bag I am wearing has warm fuzz in it, keeps my stuff warm - unnecessary but i think its fun!



Blouse - Awwdore
Necklace - Chicwish
Pants & Bag - Mango 


5 comments:

  1. die bluse ist wirklich toll!
    -lg jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. likeeee your blog,
    keep posting and go for it!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Everything looks really amazing:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. schöne kette und die bluse ist echt süß <3

    xoxo, nicole
    http://fashionluvbynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab look! that top and necklace are perfection together xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)