Friday, 14 September 2012

Silver Flotations


Posing in front of a construction zone. I am wearing a DRESS by Religion/Ayoxx, but it was a cold day, so I decided to wear pants and transform the dress to a jumper.
The sequins are huge, like shells, silver and dipped into black paint. Just amazing.
By the way, Ayoxx has planned some pretty cool surprise for their Facebook-fans this weekend - don't miss it, click HERE to get updates.

Dress - Religion (ayoxx.com)
Jeans - Mango
Bag - Vintage borrowed from Atelier Angelika Haas
















10 comments:

  1. wunderschön! Das mit den Pailletten ist echt cool..das Video ist ein bisschen gruselig :D von der Musik her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr chic!
    Wo kommst du her genau?? Cooles blog!
    I am so happy that I found a blogger from Germany! FINALLY!!:D
    Follow me back xx
    and check my blog : http://www.attitudeunique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you're so stylish! I always loveee your style.

    x
    www.kristellouisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolles Outfit! Die Hose sieht mit diesem Pulli super schön aus:) Folge dir :)

    http://fashiiones.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like you're wearing fish scales! like a mermaid who likes sweaters haha. very posh !

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the dress looks amazing on you!
    It's such a stunning piece (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)