Wednesday, 15 August 2012

The recipe for a good photoshoot (Behind the scenes)

Recently I've had a spontaneous photoshoot with the very talented Julia Dresch - and before I post the results, I wanted to show you these "making-of" photos and share some of my advice for fashion bloggers doing outfit photos/posts!

1. Find people that are geniuenly interested in what you do and like to take pictures. 

2. Look for locations that are interesting and appeal to your asthetic - I usually prefer urban and rough city scenes, I think that's because I grew up on the countryside and got "sick" of nature.

3. Don't forget that you as a blogger are some kind of artist - representing a persona and documenting things you see and like. It doesn't need to be photos of food/candies all the time, like I see on many blogs.

4. Check the photos on the camera after the first few shots to see what kind of pose flatters you and the outfit! 

5. Wait for the right time and light!

6. Natural poses!

7. Also do some detail photos!

8. Do not just post pictures of you in a row. Add a pretty flower inbetween.

9. Have fun !

8 comments:

  1. I like this kind of tutoial, it´s great :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely look with the shorts and cardigan xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Let me know...follow you then back.;-)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. tolle bilder und auch schön zu sehen, wie sowas "backstage" aussieht :)
    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du auch meinen Blog besuchen würdest, vielleicht gefällt er dir :-)
    -> Mein Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist ja vor unserer Pangea-Haustüre, Marienstraße 10 ;)

    Im Hintergrund von Bild 1 das allseits beliebte barockisierende Ornament das sogar im Denkmalinventar erwähnt wird (ich hoffe der Link funktioniert).

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic style! stunning!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)