Friday, 10 August 2012

Mint over the City

photos by Kerstin Weidinger/www.theoneswelove.at

It has been a while since I have done a staged photoshoot - by "staged" i mean that: the location has been previously arranged, it's on a particular day at a particular time and there are some selected outfits.
Normally, I don't do that, because plans stop my creative flow - the photos you see on this blog aren't planned at all, some may call it chaotic but I think it's just my spirit of doing all the things I love.
However, doing these photos on the rooftop with the lovely photographer Kerstin, was such a nice and refreshing experience.
For this set, I decided to wear my bustier dress by Motel Rocks, and some yellow heels from the Mango sale (which I almost ruined there on the stones) - the little gold bag is an original vintage piece from the 70s - sold to my by a nice lady who's selling belly dancing stuff - a vintage "store" i discovered when I decided on my way to the the library, that i could walk there in a different street - sometimes its great to break out of the routine.
Dress - Motel Rocks
Necklace - H&M
Clutch - Vintage
Heels - Mango

16 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely. The dress is beautiful!

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, what a gorgeous dress!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shoot! That dress looks gorgeous on you!

    underahhundred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove your dress!

    xx, Paula

    http://terrorfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Kleid ist echt traumhaft. Wunderschöne Fotos :)
    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. schönes kleid!!

    xoxo milla
    http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das Kleid ist wunderschön und die Fotos sind euch echt gelungen...
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust.

    http://meretrose.blogspot.de/

    LG Derya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das Kleis ist wunderschön! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wunderschönes Kleid!
    echt total hübsch :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, was für ein tolles Kleid und was für ein hübsches Mädel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. deine bilder bzw kleinen "fotostrecken" sind wirklich ganz wunderschön.
    da macht jemand ganz tolle bilder:P
    ebenso beeindrucken mich aber auch die outfits total...
    dieses hier find ich am tollsten, mit dem, wunderhübschen kleid=)
    toller, toller blog - großes kompliment!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)