Monday, 13 August 2012

Dotty + Bikini Girl Contest

As I told you in my previous posts, I participated in the annual bikini contest of austrian newspaper "Heute" and this is me on the way to the bikini photoshoot by a poolside.
The results are in, I made it to the 10th place - the competition was really though & by looking at the top 3, I guess I looked a little too friendly to the judges!
Too bad I did not know that one of the judges was a playboy photographer - so, next year I'll be pulling a bitchface, that's for sure.
Here's the photo, used as promotion for the contest finale:
These pics where done before on the way to the pool - I decided that wavy hair would look better, so I curled my hair. Everything that day was inspired by Betty Page, even the pose of the bikini photo - which is flattering for every body shape. If you don't know her pin-up poses, look her up.
I am wearing a light summer dress by www.jiglys.com, with a belt by Mango, and my golden vintage bag.






Dress - www.jiglys.com
Belt - Mango
Shoes- Humanic
Clutch - Vintage

8 comments:

  1. You look fantastic in that bikini photo! You definitely should have won!

    underahhundred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschönes Outfit und ich liebe deine stylische Sonnenbrille :)


    Liebste Grüße
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look a bit like Ashley Greene, so beautiful! *.*

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wie hübsch du bist :) Ich liebe deine Haare
    und dein Gesicht und wie man sieht,
    hast du auch eine tolle Figur!
    Das Kleid schmeichelt dir und passt schön zu der Farbe deiner Haare.

    Sonnenplume . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty :) I really like your dress. I think your blog is great and I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ein wirklich sehr hübsches mädchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. das kleid gefällt mir.
    das bild im bikini ist auch total schön geworden!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each posing suit is custom made to order, and the selection is vast. Vandella Costumes have several hundred bolts of fabric to choose from, and suits are not limited to what’s on the site. One-of-a-kind suits are available, along with well priced suits for the competitors on a budget.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)