Friday, 20 July 2012

SUPERTRASH QUEEN

The other day I was watching "NY 77: The Coolest Year in Hell" on youtube (Part 1 here) and I was just stunned visually by the chaos and trash shown in these clips. I am fascinated by the Downtown Scene, Art and Music that emerged from those circumstances.
This outfit is a bit of an homage to those times. I mixed my new supermanprint top with my sports shorts, a black lace body underneath and my heart-shaped sunglasses.
In addition, we shot most of these photos in the "suburban" area of Linz.














HOT! Latest vogue right here!




Top - Religion by Ayoxx.com
Black Body - H&M
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Humanic

11 comments:

  1. Cool pics :) I love your sunglasses! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses =) nice pics...

    gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those sunnies! amazing photos!
    i'll have to watch it "NY 77: The Coolest Year in Hell" :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect photos!

    Maybe wanna follow each other?
    xoxo
    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your superman tanktop & i have the same black lace body :3

    xo/Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog today and love it! Such great style

    http://underahhundred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics! & Nice outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sunnies are just amazing and photos are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow das Outfit ist echt super. Gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut :)

    xx Nina
    berriesandpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)