Thursday, 12 July 2012

My First Television Interview

LINZ TELEVISION ONE.
Last friday I was filmed and interviewed for local television. It was really cool, even though I was very nervous, because I never thought something like this would ever happen to me in real life, so I was a bit overwhelmed.
I decided to wear my new supersoft shirt from Stefanel and my favourite shorts by Chicwish.
The flower crown was a last-minute addition - it's crazy how many people turn their heads just because of flowers on your head.
The interview airs this Sunday at 6p.m on LT1, but I'll make sure to post it on here as well.

PS: I have a twitter now - https://twitter.com/SPACEakaMONIKA  Follow me :)











Shirt - Stefanel
Flower crown - Claire's
Shorts - Chicwish


8 comments:

  1. it's so awesome! best wishes! :)

    florencece.blogspot.com ♥ join to my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ziemlich cool!
    werd ich mir auf jeden fall anschaun wenn ich daheim bin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this outfit! You are absolutely stunning dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's wonderful news and it looks like you had a wonderful time as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there sweetie! I just found your blog, and I love it! Congrats, you look great and I wish you best on future!
    Would you like to check my blog and if you like it we can follow each other?
    You can check my cooking blog 2 and let me know what you think of it!
    Hope to hear from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw it. great. nice blog. amaZing posts...
    wohne ebenfalls in linz & würde mich über eine neue leserin freuen: www.somnııQ.blogspot.com
    sent with Love ♥ somnııQ N*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)