Monday, 9 July 2012

About my Sixties Nostalgia



This is my 60th blog entry, but that's not the only reason for the title - I love this little black dress, with its 60s-cut, it reminds me of the glorious times when elegant starlets and celebrities where mysterious and larger than life.
Nowadays, I feel like my generation is longing for past times, decades they have never lived and experienced, it's a new feeling, a kind of beautiful nostalgia that is hitting me sometimes. It's not just nostalgia for clothing, but also for the way of life, the music, the art, the mind-sets.
It's kind of ironic how I'd like to go back to the 60s, when that was a time of innovation, space flight and living for the future.




 I am wearing:

Ear clips - Marni x H&M
Sunnies - Bijoux Brigitte
Dress - Zara
Clutch - Zara


11 comments:

  1. Stunning look! I love it!!! I am now following your blog via Google Friend Connect. I hope you follow me too? Thanks! :-)

    http://www.pauderamos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to Sheinside Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look, so pretty and beautiful dress. amazing earring. lovely pics.
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your earrings,
    following you now

    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you accessorized this pretty pretty dress! those earrings are so beautiful!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful outfit! Love that pretty dress!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)