Monday, 25 June 2012

The Gardener


This is the first time I am wearing a jumpsuit, since I was a little girl, but I could simply not resist this blue one which I got from Motel Rocks. It has a deep v-neck, so a nude bra and maybe tape are very recommended.

HELP! Currently I am preparing for a television interview in which I will be talking about my blog.
If you have any questions you'd like to get answered on video, please write them in the comments section!
Thank you!


Jumpsuit - Motel Rocks 
Necklace - VJ-Style 
Belt&Hat - H&M

10 comments:

  1. OMG! You look absolutely stunning! :)

    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures!

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! u look so chic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jumpsuit! You are so pretty!! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your comment made me smile, thanks girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, great outfit! You look amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following with Bloglovin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you styled the jumpsuit...motel rocks is such a great shop!

    my question: you have almost 150 readers and when it comes to your features, interviews and sponsors you're as succesfull as the bloggers who have a few THOUSAND followers..what's your secret? :D

    xoxo Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Lovely Hat! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Cristina.
    http://blog-andcoffee.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)