Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Warrior Princess

Today I would like to show you my new mini dress I got from www.ayoxx.de. It's by the legendary brand RELIGION, established in the 90s, and influenced by London's club culture. The dress has metallic chains on it, which make me feel like some Xena, the Warrior Princess. Just give me a sword to complete the look! Because of the chilly weather, I decided to combine them with knee-socks I recieved as a gift from my friend Dan from Canada. I really like them, though I hope it gets warmer again.

Xena-kick-pose :)

Dress - RELIGION 
Knee-Socks - MADLADY 
Clutch - Zara

18 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit, love the dress!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this dress! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! gorgeous.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, and the dress is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is amazing! I fell in love with this dress. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..amazing dress!
    I've never heard of that label but then again, I don't think we have one in Mexico.. or America for that matter.. I'll have to google it... killer dress! loving the look

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! You look absolutely gorgeous! Love the "Xena-kick pose" :D


    Xoxo,
    Amor

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful, love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a great style! Love the whole outfit you put up together. These pictures are amazing.

    x
    en la moda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! Gorgeous & flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit.
    Love the dress and the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing and very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, no, adore your style! Always perfection! The dress is amazing!

    Love, Mary Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  14. wahhhhhhhhhhhhh, i love your style *_________*
    great pics :*

    http://toscan-sun.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)