Friday, 13 April 2012

Stuff I got from Mango and H&M

Hello readers, i am writing this entry after a long, exhausting day in night school - today I will be there for another 5 hours. - I can't wait until it's all over because it's no fun.
Actually I really like learning about anything, except for accounting. Are there any night schoolers among my readers?
After the day course on accounting, I had a little break and stopped by in the Mango store. Of course I also went to H&M to check out the new "Exclusive Conscious Collection", but i ended up with a necklace.
I guess the break went by really fast. :)

Cute MANGO bracelet
Those who follow me on Pinterest maybe already know about my newest obession in fashion - white 
blazers. I finally found a nice one in MANGO as well! 



I discovered this H&M necklace first at Fashiolista, a site some of you probably already know - it's a great way to see the newest and most popular items and "save" your favourite one's.

Happy Friday!




14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mango bracelet and the white blazer! xxx
    http://the18thdistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove the jewellery!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice buys!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great buys. That bracelet is so beautiful. I am loving your blog
    xxx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great jacket ♥ lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi thanks for your comment.
    Cool post. Love the details.

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the necklace is so pretty! thanks for the follow btw.. i'm not that into bloglovin yet, so i'm simply gonna follow you via GFC =)

    xoxo Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. thank you :) i'll show a outfit with the blazer soon :)

      Delete
  10. I share your obsession with white blazers, they just look so sleek

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)