Thursday, 29 March 2012

For the first time I am wearing yellow


I am not such a fan of bright colours on me - also I try to skip the "mint" trend (is this door mint coloured?!), because actually that colour reminds me of hospitals - which isn't the best association. On some people it looks good, but Mint does not want to work with my skin tone.
On the other hand, there is the neon trend - I finally found a piece that I like -  I really love this new flowy yellow top I bought at Zara.



(Is this door mint-coloured?)
Yellow Basic Top - ZARA 
Black Coated Demin Jacket - MANGO 
Fringed Vest - DOLCE&GABBANA 
Glitter Pants - FOREVER 21
 Clutch - ZARA 
Shoes - PAT CALVIN
Sunglasses - BIJOUX BRIGITTE

11 comments:

  1. I like that outfit, shoes are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look truly gorgeous!! That neon top is fab and I also love your pants and jacket. And I never really thought about mint in the association with hospitals...but you are kinda right:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! you look so nice :)

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look, I love yellow on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow? definitely looks good on you! You're stunning! Love the whole outfit! xoxo


    -Amor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love The YelloW Top

    BlackWhiteTaffy
    http://blackwhitetaffy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nee die tür ist türkis finde ich :) mint ist irgendwie ein wenig... heller und grüner für mich xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. gelb steht dir sehr gut <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow top = ♥ And the fringed vest is such a nice detail!

    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)