Friday, 10 February 2012

Jewelry







"Jewelry doesn't make a person more beautiful, but it makes a person feel more beautiful." - Andy Warhol "wrote" in Chapter 4 "Beauty" in The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - From A to B and back again. When i was a kid, i did not enjoy wearing necklaces, bracelets and rings. Not even watches. Wearing additional "stuff" bothered me - i had a boy haircut because my hair got unmanageble - and wasnt feeling like a girl in any way - trust me, being 8 years old and having gender issues isn't as funny as it sounds now! :)
Because if the short hair as a kid, i never got my ears pierced either - I am thinking about changing that, because i really would love to wear earrings.

I don't own much jewelry because i always give it away to people who give me compliments for it. Here and behind the cut you can see a few pictures of the "collection".

PS- Thank you for all the nice comments on yesterdays post! The next outfit post will be online on Monday!
Have a great weekend!








20 comments:

  1. i can totally relate to you. when i was small, i had boys cut because i couldn't take care of my thick hair. i never wore jewellery. now, i love them so much. i prefer bold necklaces, and stud earrings.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rings and earrings, although I didn't wear much jewelry until college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg is it all your? awesome, i love it!

    i follow your blog and add to my blog list!

    florencece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!! amazing jewelry

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, so funny you also made a jewellery post!
    nice things!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! They are absolutely amazing!

    xx
    Lemiza
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures! love them!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog and beautiful jewellery :)
    ill follow you

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY SWEETIE! PERHAPS YOU'D LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't wear much jewelry because when I do I feel like a christmas tree :) but I really love necklaces and I have quite a lot of them (even if i didn't wear them hehe)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back and on Bloglovin' too :)
      would you check out my Fb page too?? :)

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/ME-Fashion/161055157298001

      Delete
  11. Great collection.

    Lots of luv, stylememento.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment dear. I am not a model :)

    I love your jewellery x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful jewellery :)
    thank you dear for a lovely comment
    love your blog, follow and hope follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks :) yes, I take the photos myself :) x I love photography x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you've got such an impressive blog! I follow you now, would you please follow me back?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovee the cllection :)
    If you vant visit my blog, Im new here :)
    xoxox Marta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)